Frequently Asked Questions

Who is HGIV’s management company?/Where do I send my HOA payment?

Marshall Management, Inc.
4800 Sugar Grove
Suite 140
Stafford, Tx. 77477


Does HGIV HOA offer payment plans for Assessment Fees?

Yes. Contact Marshall Management, Inc. for details – 713-977-6644

Where are the HOA’s governing documents?

HGIV website – or 
at the Marshall Management Inc. office
4800 Sugar Grove
Suite 140
Stafford, Tx 77477


What are the “stated” regulations regarding books & records of the Association?

Please read Texas Property Code Chapter 209
Texas Property Code Section 209.005 – Association Records (

What governing documents give the HOA the right to raise assessment fees?

The Declaration of Covenant/Conditions and Restrictions, Article III “Covenant for Maintenance Assessment”, Number 3a:  Maximum Annual Assessments …. From and after January 1 of the year immediately following the conveyance of the first Lot to an owner, the maximum annual assessment may be increased each year not more than five percent (5%) above the maximum assessment for the previous year “without a vote” of the membership.

When and where are the HOA meetings held?

HOA meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of the month at 7pm at the clubhouse– March,  May, & August (Annual Meeting) 2024.
The November meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday of the month via Zoom; there is no meeting in the month of December. 

The Annual Meeting is held on the 4th Thursday of August at the clubhouse (790 Lexington Blvd.) at 7pm.

When is heavy trash?

HGIV website –
GFL Environmental Missouri City Customer Service: 281-403-5800

Where do I report streetlights outage?

Center Point Energy

Who is the city council person for HGIV?

Jeffrey Boney – District B

Who are the at-large city council members?

Council member Sonya Brown-Marshall

Council member Lynn Clouser

How do I report a water leak?

Si Environmental
Outage Report – 832-490-1601

How do I report loud/disturbing music?

Missouri City Police Dept. non-emergency – 281-403-8700

How do I get pool tags (during pool season)?

Marshall Management, Inc. – 713-977-6644

How do I report a concern about the community fence?

Marshall Management, Inc. – 713-977-6644
email –

How do I report a concern about an abandoned property?

Call Walter Gantz - Director of Neighborhood Services (city of Missouri City) 

F. A. Q.